Cher, Haunted

I’ve watched almost if not all of the episode of Celebrity Ghost Stories. Some of the stories are from famous people that are well know and others that are less well known. Some of the stories I’ve watched were entire bores while many are ones I like watching over and over again. In the end, it goes to show that the paranormal touches people from all walks of life.
Nonetheless, one celebrity that I haven’t seen on the show is singer, song-write and actress Cher (born: Cherilyn Sarkisian).
Cher_-_CasablancaCher is said to be a “hard core believer”. When asked if she was afraid of ghosts on Reddit, she replied she believes that the ghost of her late ex-husband and former mayor of Palm Springs, CA, Sonny Bono, plays pranks on her.
“…Absolutely not!!! I love ghosts. I actually think that Sonny makes a light go on. I have a beautiful chandelier that he makes the light go on when it is impossible, there is no power on. I love ghosts, I prefer ghosts to some people…”
Since this story is out, I doubt that Celebrity Ghost Stories will have a feature of her encounters. But, then again, if she is a believer, I would assume that she has had previous encounters that would solidify her beliefs. These might be the one that the show could feature. Or, there could be another show, such as The Haunting of… that could take on Cher?
Regardless, I’d love to hear her stories.
Sources:
The Examiner
TMZ
Reddit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lingering Scent of Vanilla

The Uninvited Passenger

Just Say “No!” to Ouija - Part 3