Ghostly Houseguests Engage In Dialogue / Ghost Box

I just came across this from my Facebook feed from the “Paranormal Network”.

Excerpt:
Phillip Brunelle of Boston, Massachusetts has long suspected his home of being haunted. Negative energy within the home has led him to suspect the presence of multiple spirit inhabitants, at least one of which having malevolent intentions. To explore his theory, Phillip uses a ghost box to communicate with the suspected spirits of his home…”
A “ghost box” is a modified radio that scans AM and FM bands. Spirits or entities are said to be able to manipulate it so that certain words come through.
I’ve seen various ghost-hunting and paranormal shows such as SyFy’s Ghost Hunters or Travel Channel’s Ghost Adventures use the device during investigations. The responses that they receive are sometimes “cute” and sometimes unnerving, sometimes single words or full sentences.
I decided to check out the availability of these devices. I found a few on Amazon and eBay geared towards “ghost hunting” some with kits.
There are even similar apps for download:
* I have installed on my cellular

After having contacted spirits or entities in the past, I’m not gung-ho about giving it another try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lingering Scent of Vanilla

The Uninvited Passenger

Just Say “No!” to Ouija - Part 3